Monday, September 22, 2008

My first post by myself!!

Some of you may be wondering why I have posted pictures of some white 4 legged animals...... but some of you may know them by name. These are Brad's pride and joy. They are eating us out of house and home, my poor kids can't have milk anymore since these cows don't deliver milk. What good are they, you ask? I am not sure, you may need to talk to Brad.



This lovely lady's name is Zauna's Pride, name after one of Brad's co-workers that he thinks highly of.
This other one is named Lady Linda. I am so lucky to have a cow named after me. I feel honored. I am pleased to see that she is the smaller out of the two. I love that you can somewhat see her bones, unlike myself. Notice that the face is located in food, which mine usually is as well.
This is Carter's first day of 2nd Grade. Isn't he handsome? I can't believe how big he has gotten and man he is cute if I may say so myself. Look out girls, don't even think about it or you will have to deal with me.
This is Ryen's first day of Preschool. She loves preschool and actually wears her backpack around all day waiting to go to school. I hope she keeps up the enthusiasm for school. She has a long road ahead of her.
Finally, a fine picture of Wonder Woman. She now carries a pink gun and holster. She also sports a tattoo that states " Hulk Out". I don't know about you, but I would be terrified if I ran into her in a dark alley.

So... as Charlie would say " Ta Ta for now" I am heading off to take Jack to his bed and pray that he sleeps all night long, since he decided to get two earaches. UGGH!!!!! I am too old for this.

6 comments:

Kim said...

What a fabulous introductory post! The cows, then the children. At least we have our priorities straight. Your kids are sure cute. The cows, on the other hand...? Tell Brad the next cow needs to be named after me. Kaptain Kim or Kim the Konquerer or something nice like that. Yeah, I like it.

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Ha Ha! That picture of Ryen was hilarious. I love the upside down tattoo. The cows on the other hand.... Kim the Konquerer? Come on.... Che' the shuper aweshome! Oh man... I kill myself.

Carlie said...

I love the blog! I'm so glad you have one. I love you guys, hope to see you soon!

cortney and neil said...

I was happy to see the cows. They are just as beautiful as I imagined! The kids looked so cute on the first day of school. I am glad that Ryen likes her preschool, and is nice. Mason on the other hand just about got us kicked out of our carpool yesterday. Apparantly he kept undoing the strap on his carseat. One of the wierd little boys went home and told his mom, and she has called all of the other moms, saying we need to have a meeting about it to discuss our safety expectations. Alls I could say was Oh Geez! I wasn't even the driver! Anyway the drama in the four year old. I hope that Jack gets better. That is never fun. See you this weekend.

Jill said...

Linda Lou,
Your kids are cute!! So I have been trying to call you, I guess I will take the hint, since you don't call back!!

Jen said...

I am glad that you posted pictures of the cows! I have always wondered what those beauties looked like! I am so glad that Brad decided to name one after you. How sweet!

The pictures of the kids are way cute. I love Ryen's Wonder Woman outfit and the upside down tattoo. What a hottie! See you later today!!