Monday, September 29, 2008

Fishing anyone?

Neil had an idea to go fishing, so he bought himself a fishing pole and headed off. Little did he know that he would have 4 helpers, two of which were super heroes. I don't know if you can zoom in on the Spiderman costume, but I think the costume has seen better days.
They finally caught a fish, but I think it may have grossed out some of the kids. I know Ryen is still talking about it to this day.
Here is a picture of Wonder Woman and Spiderman. Mason and Ryen are about 3 months apart in age. They played together all weekend and had a great time. They both crack me up. I especially love the floods on Mason.

4 comments:

Carlie said...

Oh my goodness. I cannot believe I am the proud aunt of the silly child in the uncomfortably small Spider-man outfit.:) How cute are those two together? I loved these pictures of the kids. They were a total crack up! Oh and I CANNOT wait for the Neil concert!!! How fun!

Oh and P.S. you didn't MAKE me write the lovely note on the back of my photo. You just reminded me that I forgot. :) I was always going to!

cortney and neil said...

I love the pictures. I am so glad that you posted them so I can steal them. Who is that poor kid in the spiderman costumes mother? I can't believe she lets him go out like that poor kid. :) I think while he is at school we might have to dispose of the poor costume.

Kim said...

That is hilarious. Not only are Mason's britches hanging out in that picture, but it looks like Carter is on his way in to pick a good wedgie. Classic.

Jen said...

I love the pics. The spiderman costume is the best! Two years old and still going strong. Gotta love it! And it looks like Ryen is growing in to her Wonder Woman costume. Fabulous!