Saturday, February 7, 2009

Life at our house

Things have been crazy around our house the last couple of weeks. We have all been pretty drained. Here is a picture of Ryen wiped out in a bunny suit that is way to small but she wanted to wear it since she was cold.
Carter and his friend Austin did a science experiment at school. Austin's Mom, Alean, helped them out with it, which I am very grateful. I didn't do well in Science with Kit McBride as my teacher. It wasn't my favorite subject. Alean came up with a great idea and had the boys dress up as mad scientists. It was really cute and they did a great job.
Jack is rolling all over the place. One day I put him in his crib thinking he was going to go to sleep. Little did I know, we walked past his room and he was up staring at us. It took us by surprise. Pretty cute though. He also has his 1st tooth. I can't believe how big he is.

So, Superbowl Sunday, Jack wasn't feeling well. I just figured he had a cold. I took him to the sitter's the next day and she called me and told me he was wheezing. I freaked out since it is RSV season. Brad had to take him to instacare and we found out he had a respiratory infection which meant he had to have breathing treatments every 4 hours. Oh how fun. He doesn't like the mask even though it looks like a dinosaur. So... all week long we have been home with him giving him these treatments. I took him to the doctor on Wednesday and the doctor said he had a form of RSV, not as severe though. Thank Goodness!!! He is doing much better but it was pretty scary and very sad. The poor little guy couldn't breathe.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh poor Jack! The breathing mask is pretty cute though. Hopefully he is feeling better. I do have to say that on some days I feel completely drained like the picture of Ryen. Super cute!