Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Forgot One

I don't know how this is possible, but I forgot to add Jack's pictures in my last posting. So.. he now has an entire post to himself. I must admit, he is pretty handsome and he loves his food, feet, and anything else you give him. I can't believe he is six months old already. Time does fly when you are having fun.



I will say however, I don't let my child fall horizontally on his chair and leave him there like somebody else I know................................Kim. By the way, Go OBAMA. I hope the country stays in this mood for a long time. Even though I am not a big lover of Obama, I can't help but feel a little overwhelmed. I feel a little bad for George W, wanta reach out and hug him.


6 comments:

Kim said...

All i have to say about that is RUDE!!

Rowbury Adventures said...

ohh your kids are just so darn cute! i'm proud to say i'm their new aunt! Carter doesn't like calling mem aunt yet, but i'll get him saying it eventually.. anyways me and mitch need to come visit we're already bored of rexburg! mitch wants to come give you a huge hug cuz you love them so much! hah anyways i love all your pictures and maybe we'll come visit soon!

Jen said...

OH Jack is adorable!! I love the pictures. What a handsome little guy you've got....

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Such cute pictures of the babes... I do oh so love it when you post! Landon can't wait for the Jazz game. Call me when you get a minute so that we can make plans.

The Noble Steeds said...

LINDA!!!!! You big nerd, how are you? I found your blog through Jamie P.'s. Hope you don't mind. Who am I kidding? We both know how much you miss me! You're kids are SUPER cute. You need to post more pics of YOU and your sparkling smile. ;)

cortney and neil said...

He sure is a handsome devil. I hope that you and Brad both had awesome b-days (man you guys are kind of getting old. Just kidding) I hope Carter has a blast tomorrow night at the jazz game.