Monday, March 16, 2009

JACK'S PICTURES!!!!!

After many different attempts, we were able to get pictures of Jack. I am such a bad mom, the last picture taken was when he was 5 weeks old. The other two kids had them done at 5 weeks, 3 months, 6 months, and 9 months. We tried to take him a few times and he would not cooperate, but last Saturday was our lucky day. He was all smiles. He is 8 months old now. I can't believe how fast time flies. He has changed so much. He is so adorable and such a happy baby. We have been so lucky. Since we are getting up there in years, we needed a nice baby. He is starting to move around a little. He hasn't quite figured out that if he moved his legs, he could go much faster. He reaches for things until he finally gets them, he is scooting on his stomach. Oh by the way, he says MA MA. YES!!!! One of my children said it before DA DA. He is very intelligent.
Go ahead a call him Brad Junior. He looks just like him. Brad was freaking out that his hair wasn't combed right. I think he looks handsome. At least he has some hair. Carter at this age was bald, or should I call him Charlie Brown.

Anyway, I just wanted to share our handsome devil's pictures.




8 comments:

Rowbury Adventures said...

OHH! what a handsome little boy.. me and mitch were just lookin at his cute pictures! I can't believe he is already eight months! well i hope things are going great.. tell the fam hi for us! Love you guys

Kim said...

Oh my gosh. He is so big compared to the last time I saw him!!! He is SOOOO cute. I love the pictures, they did a great job. I was noticing the hair looked especially good right before I read your comment about Brad freaking out about it. Ha ha ha, Brad, it looks amazing!! Don't worry!! Well hopefully we see you soon so that your child is not 5 by the time we see him again.

cortney and neil said...

He is quite the handsome Devil, and I was a little shocked at how much he does look like Brad! I hadn't ever noticed it before.

Carlie said...

Whoa! The resemblance is a little shocking. I haven't seen Jack in so long I can't believe how big and Brad-like he is! He looks adorable. Can't wait to see you guys soon.

Jen said...

What a handsome little dude! His smile is adorable. The pictures turned out really well and I'll be expecting one so that I can proudly display it on my fridge.

Melissa said...

oh he is a little brad! hahahaha

Carlie said...

Linda, he is such a handsome devil! I hope he's a romeo just like Colb and you'll know you're in for a RIDE!!! Love ya

Susan

Jaren and Emily Glover said...

Oh my gosh Linda! Since I left USUCCU I lost all track of everyone there. I stumbled across your blog through Diana then Jamie. I didn't even know you had cute little Jack! Ryen looks so grown up and Carter is baptized!! I'm glad you're doing well!
-Emily