Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Halloween 2008

I am so proud of myself.... 3 posts in one night.



Paula, my daycare provider, takes all the little kids around town to trick or treat the stores. I tagged along this year. It was a lot of fun. Carter wouldn't dress up but by the time we were finished, he wished he would have. These aren't all of the kids Paula watches. There are her neices and nephews in there as well. Paula is amazing though, she probably could handle it all.
Ryen was a Patriot Cheerleader, Carter a Patriot Football Player, and Jack was the football.
After many tries, Brad gets a good shot. Ryen kept putting her pom poms in Carter's face, so we had to have her stand up one stair.
Do you think someone likes to get her picture taken?
This costume was pretty amazing considering that Brad and his sister Jenny made it from a fleece blanket. I am totally impressed. I could have never have done it.

Oops.... someone is sick and tired of the whole picture thing.


We went to the Pumpkin Walk and few days earlier and these pumpkins of the lions were on a display for Noah's Ark. Aren't they cool?

Here is Noah's Ark. I love the elephants' rear ends. I can't believe people are creative enough to do this..... not me.

5 comments:

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Love the new posts! Your kids really are ridiculously cute. I am digging the pictures of Ryen on Halloween. She's hammin' it up!

cortney and neil said...

Those are cute posts. Good job on three. I havn't even done one forever. I loved the halloween costumes. I was a little sad to see you cut off Jack's comb over. But he is still a handsome devil of course.

Kim said...

OH man. Ryen is hilarious. Yeah I bet she gets her love of pictures straight from her mom. I love the football costume. Brad is just so domestic!!

Jen said...

I think Brad has some hidden talents that I never knew about....sewer, barber, photographer, etc. The Halloween costumes are so cute! Thanks for posting some pictures!

Karen Russell said...

AWESOME!!! I love the pictures and the BLOG. You both are just so creative and talented. I would invite you over, but you might just sit in your van and not come into our house. HINT HINT
You have some cute kids. Not sure where that comes from, but they are cute anyway... LOVE YOU GUYS.

John Russell's wife...Karen